The Rink at 401 Park is officially open! Grab your skates (or rent them) and get ready to glide around this magical rink spanning 6,000-square feet! Located at the heart of Fenway, the rink is just minutes away from some of our favorite restaurants, including the new French spot serving bottomless fries, bread, and salad on Tuesdays!
There is a slew of fun winter events, themed skates and pop-ups planned for the holiday season at The Rink at 401 Park!
Holiday happenings at The Rink at 401 Park
The rink is offering up skate lessons and family sessions all season long. If you’re feeling a little competitive, opt in for one of the upcoming broom ball games on the ice. For something a little more zen, the rink will soon offer “IceFlow yoga” and ice carving opportunities.
After all that time on the ice, or lounging in one of the ice caves, guests can enjoy fresh hot cocoa courtesy of Somerville born, Taza chocolate!
Skate and save!
Go for a skate at The Rink at 401 Park and save big! Local Fenway businesses are participating in icy cool deals. All you have to do is show your rink receipt. Examples of deals include:
- Rockwood Music Hall – Free cover charge for concerts playing on the day of your scheduled Rink date
- Ten One Tea House – 15% off your purchase in store on the day of your scheduled Rink date
- Our Fathers – Buy one matzo ball soup, get one free. Limit one per customer. Dine-in only on the day of your scheduled Rink date
- Tenderoni’s – Get free fried mozzarella with any purchase. Limit one order per customer. Dine-in only on the day of your scheduled Rink date
- Sweet Cheeks Q – Get a free biscuit with honey butter with any purchase. Limit one per customer. Dine-in only on the day of your scheduled Rink date.
- MiniLuxe – Get $10 off any service at MiniLuxe Fenway with proof of Rink ticket. Valid one per customer. Redeem in store only
- The Handle Bar – Purchase a 3-class pack for $49 (37% discount)
How to skate at the rink?
You can reserve your visit in advance or purchase tickets at the gate. The rink is open daily. Mondays through Wednesdays, all visitors skate for $6. Thursdays through Sundays adult tickets are $12, students $8, and children 12 and under skate for $6.
The Rink is open Monday–Friday, 3–9pm; Saturday, 11am–10pm; and Sunday, 11am–8pm.
401 Park Drive
Fenway Tree Lighting
On Wednesday, December 6 from 6-9 PM there will be an official Fenway Tree lighting in addition to a free open skate ($6 rental not included). You can BYOS (bring-your-own-skates), or have access to the ice but pay a $6 rental fee.
The lighting ceremony begins at 6 PM at the Kelleher Rose Garden!
Following the tree lighting, the crowd is invited to participate in a musical and festive Luminary Walk to The Rink 401 Park, for a community skate night!
As a stop on the Luminary Walk, The Station, located at 1400 Boylston Street, will offer free waffles, courtesy of Samuels & Associates, as well as holiday crafting activities hosted by the artists behind “Brighter Revealed,” an installation commissioned by Jewish Arts Collaborative, to be illuminated nightly at The Station from 4 PM – 11 PM throughout Hanukkah and the month of December. This season, The Station also features The Fenway Tree Farm, a one-stop destination for holiday greenery!
Wednesday December 6 from 6-9 PM at 77 Park Drive
Fenway Tree Farm
Across the street from the rink is Fenway’s annual tree farm. Swing by and pick up the perfect balsam, spruce, or pine!
1500 Boylston Street