DW French, the recently opened slice of Paris in Fenway is adding an irresistible offering to its Tuesday night offerings. All-you-can-eat fries.
Or as the French call them, “frites!”
The menu pays homage to the beloved French staples of Steak Frites and Moules Frites. The former is a sizzling plate of steak served alongside perfectly crisp French fries and the latter is a bucket of fresh steamed mussels swimming in a delightfully fragrant broth –also served with fries.
Chef & Restaurateur Douglass Williams, also of Italian cousins, MIDA and APIZZA, invites you to indulge in this French comfort food to your heart’s content. DW French guests can enjoy unlimited fries, bread, and salad with their steak or moules frites orders!
And trust us when we say, you’ll want more. Frites and bread are the perfect vessels to soak up all the extra sauce and broth in these iconic dishes. Guests can also enjoy additional servings of steak or mussels for an extra $7. The bottomless frites are available every Tuesday for $40 beginning November 28 from 4-10 PM.
How DW French’s ‘bottomless frites’ works
Pick your main, then customize your sauce. Indulge in the perfect winter comfort food as you watch pedestrians on Boylston Street from this romantic brassiere.
- Main entree: Choose between succulent Steak, tender Mussels, or a pasta option for vegetarians
- Pick your sauce: Enhance your steak with Béarnaise, Maître d’ Butter, or Au Poivre sauce. Mussels are served in a savory herbaceous Garlic and Fennel Broth.
- Frites and dips: Enjoy limitless golden frites, accompanied by a trio of house dips: Classic Aioli, Dijonaise, and Spicy Tomato Aioli
- Bread and Butter: Bien sûr! Unlimited warm, crusty freshly-baked bread served with butter
- Salad Fraîche: A fresh mixed greens salad, continuously served.
Find DW French in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood.
1391 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02215
All-you-can-eat frites Tuesdays from 4-10 PM