Sugarbush Resort, a Vermont hotel and ski school recently ranked among the top five “ski schools in North America.” If your new year’s resolution is to learn how to ski, then this resort, 3 hours north of Boston, is the place to lock in those boots and glide!
Sugarbush Resort took the spot as the fourth best ski school on the list of ten for the USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards.
The selection methodology involves a panel of experts who submit initial nominees. 10Best editors narrow the field for over 200,000 USA Today readers to vote for the top 10. This poll included ski schools across all of North America, and Sugarbush is the only New England and Northeast school and resort to make the final 10:
Best ski schools in North America
- Telus Winter Sports School at Kimberley Alpine Resort – Kimberley, British Columbia
- Ski & Ride School at Winter Park Resort – Winter Park, Colorado
- Ski + Ride School at Brundage Mountain Resort – McCall, Idaho
- Sugarbush Resort – Warren, Vermont
- Lake Louise Snow School – Lake Louise, Alberta
- Palisades Tahoe – Olympic Valley, California
- Copper Mountain Ski & Ride School – Copper Mountain, Colorado
- Telus Winter Sports School at Mont-Sainte-Anne – Beaupré, Quebec
- Deer Valley Resort Ski School – Park City, Utah
- The Snow School at Banff Sunshine Village – Banff, Alberta
Located in Warren, Vermont, a town nearby the other skiing hotspot, Stowe, Sugarbush Resort offers skiing packages for all levels- from beginner to advance for kids and adults.
The team at Sugarbush will pair students with a coach who can focus on their specific skill level needs. Guests of all ages can choose from a variety of skiing and snowboarding classes that include freestyle, park and pipe, glades and natural woods, and Alpine touring.
The resort offers flexible lesson packages whether you’re a Bostonian in town for the week, or a Vermont local looking for a season pass. One of the most popular packages is the Sugarbush “lesson bundle” which includes 4 three-hour-long private lessons. After those 12 hours you’ll be skiing like a pro, or at least good enough to take on one of the 72 trails!
Find Sugarbush Resort at:
102 Forest Drive, Warren, Vermont 05674