Bright Nights is no stranger to notable recognitions. A holiday tradition dating back to 1995, Bright Nights in Springfield, Massachusetts in the heart of Forest Park has some pretty gloat-worthy titles under its belt according to its website:
- Seven recognitions as “One of the Top Ten Holiday Happenings in America” according to People Magazine
- “Top 100 Attractions in North America” by the American Bus Association
- and more recently nominated as “Best Public Holiday Lights Display” according to USA Today
Bright Nights has received countless other recognitions, and we can see why. The enormous venue, set to open November 23 for the holiday season, has over ten main attractions. You can explore Santa’s Magical Forest, Zoo Nights, or even enjoy Supper With Santa. Visitors can even send Santa himself a a personal email letter. Some ongoing attractions you’ll find at Bright Nights in Springfield include:
- A winter carousel ride
- Souvenir shop
- Gift shop
- Holiday themed crafts
- Novelty eats and refreshments
- And of course, hot cocoa and various light displays
Each year’s main theme is ever changing. There are plenty of different “worlds” to explore spanning a portion of the 735-acre park in Springfield that overlooks the Conneticut River. Past expansions include Jurassic World, Winter Gardens, Giant Poinsetta Candles, Hasbro Toys and more!
The holiday show has over 675,000 lights along a 3-mile drive! The Bright Nights light show will open from November 23 until January 1.
Find Bright Nights at Forest Park at 300 Sumner Avenue, Springfield, MA 01108