If your Friday night is looking bare, think again because SPIN, the ping pong social club melding art, entertainment, sport, and cuisine is throwing an epic celebration ahead of Valentine’s Day on February 10 starting at 9 PM. After quietly opening its doors during the pandemic in 2021, and reopening last fall, SPIN is excited to host its annual “Love Pong” event.
The celebration is an ode to Valentine’s-but couples not required. Enjoy a live art installation from famed mixed media artist, Amberella. You can also get the energy pumped up with some of Beantown’s favorite DJs.
The SPIN Boston “Love Pong” is an exciting night of play and prizes galore. The event is expected to be a grand slam, with celebrity guests and food and beverage unique to the club.
Some limited- edition menu items for “Love Pong” include:
- Heart shaped pizza: house dough, fresh mozz
- Vixen Wings: brined wings with tamarind sweet and sour sauce
Classic menu items celebrating Boston at SPIN are:
- “The 617” Burger: house double smash patty, sour pickles, iceberg lettuce, red onion, American cheese, and gizmo sauce
- Boston Cream Pie: butter cake, chocolate icing, vanilla cream
- Fluffernutter Wontons: blueberry faux-sin sauce, powdered sugar
In SPIN fashion, there will be a center court activation, which you can catch from the bleacher seats, all while enjoying an enormous cloud of complimentary freshly spinned cotton candy!
While you switch between competing, spectating, and mingling, you can enjoy an assortment of concessions. Perhaps the best part about SPIN Boston is the complimentary ballers with the $39/hour fee per table. You’ll have more time to play ball instead of fetch.
Find SPIN Boston at 30 Melcher St, Boston, MA 02210
Friday- Saturday: 4PM-12 AM