Nine artistically crafted ice sculptures will set the stage for Wellesley’s first ice sculpture stroll! The stunning event, presented by Wonderful Wellesley will turn the Greater Boston town into a winter wonderland.
Not only can visitors peruse the incredible ice sculptures dazzling in Wellesley and Linden Squares, but there will be a plethora of other fun winter-themed activations to explore.
How to win $725?
Special for the weekend of February 9-10, strollers can partake in a fun scavenger hunt. Three winners will score $725 worth of gift cards to local businesses!
Where to find the nine ice sculptures?
Find Snoopy in Linden Square with a hot chocolate station courtesy of Playa Bowls. There will also be a princess in Linden Square for plenty of photo ops!
Live out your Olaf fantasy by greeting the Snowman in Wellesley Square near DePrisco Jewlerys. Find Mickey Mouse near Wellesley Books and a massive Teddy near Fiorella’s!
Below is a list of all the activations happening on February 9! Weather permitting, the ice sculptures will remain on display for the season.
- Special photo opp near Oath Pizza
- Snoopy in Linden Square Courtyard featuring hot chocolate station by Playa Bowls
- Princess near Kenzie & Hope and Tiny Hanger
- Snowman near DePrisco Jewelers and Flyte.70
- Castle near Anderson’s Jewelers
- Teddy Bear near Fiorella’s in Church Square
- Paw Patrol sponsored by Boston Veterinary Clinic near Faber Rug
- Hockey Player sponsored by The Laura & Chelsea Collaborative at Gibson | Sotheby’s Realty
- Mickey Mouse near Wellesley Books
- Hot Chocolate Station at Milk Money
Find the Wellesley Ice Sculpture Stroll on February 9 from 4-6 PM