Whether you want to step into the shoes of Red Sox manager, Alex Cora, or improve your ball skills from Red Sox legend, Tim Wakefield, you’re in for a real ball should you opt in to a 20th anniversary package from Boston’s Hotel Commonwealth! This year, the hotel, just steps from Fenway Park, is partnering with the Red Sox Foundation to bring guests and Bostonians “once-in-a-lifetime” packages.
About the Red Sox Foundation
The official charity of Boston’s Red Sox, the Red Sox Foundation, focuses on making a difference in the lives of children, families, Veterans, and communities in need by improving their health, education, and recreational opportunities. Through partnerships like this one with Hotel Commonwealth, the team has raised over $162 million for cancer treatment, supported more than 30,000 Veterans, backed collegiate scholarship for Boston public school students, and helped the Dimock Center serve over 20,000 patients annually with health and human services.
Celebrating Hotel Commonwealth Boston with ‘Once-in-a-Lifetime’ Red Sox Packages
The Official Hotel of the Boston Red Sox, Hotel Commonwealth debuted new once-in-a-lifetime Red Sox experiences to benefit the Red Sox Foundation, including a private knuckleball pitch lesson with Red Sox legend Tim Wakefield and a “Manager for a Day” experience featuring a meeting with Red Sox Manager Alex Cora. The 3 Red Sox packages don’t come cheap, but 100% of the proceeds will benefit the Red Sox foundation:
Manager for the Day
Play Red Sox manager and spend 30 minutes with current Red Sox Manager, Alex Cora, prior to a game.
- Deliver the ball to the mound
- Observe on-field batting practice
- 2 dugout section tickets to Red Sox game
- $250 Gift card to team store to select memorabilia for Alex Cora to personally autograph
- Overnight stay in an Executive suite
- In-room breakfast
- Valet parking
Prices for the “Manager of the Day” Package begin at $15,013 for two people.
Learn knuckleball, get a private pitching lesson, and later enjoy an intimate lunch with Red Sox Legend, Tim Wakefield!
- Lunch for (4) guests with Tim Wakefield prior to a Red Sox game at Blue Ribbon Sushi
- Four (4) Premium Tickets to the Red Sox game
- Knuckleball pitch lesson with Tim Wakefield
- $500 Gift card to team store to select memorabilia for Tim to personally autograph
- Custom message on the scoreboard during the game
- (2) Overnight Fenway facing guest rooms
- Valet parking
Prices for the “Knuckleball Knowledge” Package begin at $15,049 for four people.
The Ultimate Fenway Birthday Party
This option offers the opportunity to host a birthday party in a suite at Fenway Park with Wally or Tessie for up to 11 guests on a non-game day:
- Food and beverage, including a Red Sox themed cake
- Celebratory message on the scoreboard during the party
- Overnight stay for guest of honor and host family in a specially decorated guest room plus a birthday gift of (4) tickets to a 2023 Red Sox game
- Valet parking for up to (5) cars for party guests for the day
Prices for the “Ultimate Fenway Birthday Party” begin at $6,500.
Find Hotel Commonwealth at 500 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215
These packages are available for 2023 until further notice.