The Hub has gone into full holiday mode!
Winter is here, the most recent Nor’easter has buried us in over a foot of snow (not complaining) and Boston has turned into the most delightful Winter Wonderland! With the holidays around the corner, the city has kicked into full festive mode and is now looking extra dazzling! Just take a look at these stunning shots of Boston during the most wonderful time of the year!
1. It’s the most wonderful time of the year to go out for a walk!
A safe, socially-distant one of course!
2. From South End…
3. To Beacon Hill…
4. And the North End, Bostonians have gone all out with the decorations and we’re loving it!
5. Just look at this Brownstone all decked out and covered in snow! Stunning!!
5. Even the financial district is looking totally festive!
7. Just look at them blue lights 😍
8. This neighbor went with a more subtle approach to Christmas lights but still dazzling!
9. That’s what we call some curb appeal!
10. A White Christmas in the city?! Yes, please!!
11. Look at that luscious holiday greenery covered in white!
12. And don’t even get us started on Acorn Street!
13. This tree though!
14. Boston you’ve outdone yourself once more with the beautiful decorations…
15. Even the boats look beautiful!
[Featured image: Instagram / @bretclancy]