12 food trucks lined the Rose Kennedy Greenway last year to serve hungry folks lunch and sometimes commuting meals just outside of South Station. This year there are 6 new additions to the Greenway, making for a total of 18 Rose Kennedy Greenway food trucks, representing 15 different cuisines, and of which 90% of the food trucks are owned by women or BIPOC!
The Greenway, which runs all the way from Dewey Square near South Station to the Greenway Carousel which tips the North End, is one of the most exciting spots for a quick outdoor dining option in Boston. This year’s lineup of food trucks makes our mouth melt:
- Bibim Box (Korean/Vegetarian)
- Chicken and Rice Guys (Middle Eastern/Vegan)
- Cookie Monstah (Cookies and ice cream)
- The Dining Car (elevated comfort food)
- Gogi on the Block (Korean fusion/vegetarian)
- Indulge India (Indian/Halal)
- Jamaica Mi Hungry (Jamaican/Caribbean)
- Kush Modern Mediterranean (Halal/Vegan/Gluten-free)
- Moyzilla (Dumplings)
- Nothing Bundt Cakes (Bundt cakes/Gluten-free options)
- Paisani (Italian)
- Stuffed Sopapillas (Santa Fe style)
- Revelry (New Orleans cuisine)
- Tacos Calleteco (Mexican street food)
- Tea Station (bubble tea)
- Tenoch (Mexican)
- Vaz and Mac Tex-Mex
- Wanderlust (Globally inspired street food)
This year’s 18 Rose Kennedy Greenway food trucks rotate through a Monday to Sunday schedule starting at 11 AM running until 6PM. Unique locations and hours for each truck are available on the Greenway website.
The Rose Kennedy Greenway Food Truck Festival
Later this year, on May 6, the Greenway will host its annual food truck festival from 11 AM until 3PM. The full lineup of trucks is expected to participate and host a series of special menu items, samples, and demonstrations so guests can enjoy a taste of the city!
The festival coincides with the return of the Greenway Artisan Market. The market, which runs every Saturday from May 6 through October 28, offers a unique shopping experience in Boston. Operated by Somerville Flea, the Greenway market offers artisanal stationary, home goods, food, art, jewelry and more!