This February, the Emerald Necklace Conservancy is bringing back the “Lights in the Necklace” experience to brighten the bridges and parks of this iconic string of parks in Boston. Running from February 1st until March 20th, the lights will provide the perfect dreamy lighting for your walks and photo ops this winter.
Every day from dusk until 9 PM, the bridges of the Emerald Necklace parks will illuminate in a gorgeous green glow for passersby to enjoy. Additionally, the ten trees at the intersection of the Commonwealth Avenue Mall and Charlesgate Park in Boston will also be lit in green.
Taking a walk outdoors is one of the best ways to socialize and get exercise during these unprecedented times, so enjoy the new lighting by taking an evening stroll (and maybe snap a few pics along the way, too)!
For more information on Lights in the Necklace, check out the Emerald Necklace Conservancy’s website.
- Charlesgate Park Trees on the Commonwealth Avenue Mall
- Liff Park Bridges in the Back Bay Fens
- Chapel Street Footbridge in Riverway Park
- Bridle Footbridge in Riverway Park
- Longwood Avenue Bridge in Riverway Park
- Leverett Pond Footbridge in Olmsted Park
- Wards Pond Footbridge in Olmsted Park
- Ellicott Arch in Franklin Park
[featured image: emeraldnecklace.org]