Winter came early to Boston this year and after taking a look at some of these pictures we’re absolutely loving it!
Boston was covered in a thick white blanket of snow yesterday leaving behind some rather curious shots behind. Fall and winter battled to take over the landscape and we never thought we’d see our Halloween pumpkins covered in snow, but hey it’s 2020 and anything can happen! Take a look at these beautiful shots of Boston’s first snow of the season.
1. Snow and fall foliage? Well that’s a rare sight!
2. This iced out pup was certainly enjoying the freezing cold weather!
3. Seriously, it’s like fall and winter had a full-on battle, but it was kind of awesome
4. It’s like a Halloween Winter Wonderland!
5. The pumpkins were confused and so were we at first…
❄️❄️❄️ 🎶 it’s beginning to look a lot like 🎶… Halloween?! 🎃🍁 The pumpkins must be confused. 🙃🧐🤨🌨⛄️ ❄️❄️❄️ #HalloweenEveSnowstorm #SnowiestBostonOctoberOnRecord #ClimateChange #BrooklineSnow #BostonSnow #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/cOA8Ns5Izx
— Meg Daly (@MegDaly13) October 31, 2020
6. Trudging through the snow to get to class in “Snowtober”? A Whole new experience.
— Henry M J Tonks (@henrymjtonks) October 31, 2020
7. The skyline looked absolutely gorgeous covered in snow!
8. Did you know Boston set a new record for snow on Halloween?
9. Well it did! It snowed 3.5 inches breaking the 2005 Halloween record of 1.1 inches.
Love a good Boston October snow 🥶 pic.twitter.com/Ytm9BVkzj7
— kara bettis (@karabettis) October 30, 2020
10. This Brookline house looks rather dashing in the snow don’t you think?
11. How about this shot of Harvard Yard? Wicked awesome!
12. Snow+foliage? Snowliage?
13. The first flakes fall in Downtown
Snow in Boston 😀 pic.twitter.com/AgmaFKNt0v
— Chris Hernandez (@ChristheLiftboi) October 30, 2020
14. Just looked at that snowed out sky… so beautiful!
1st snow in Boston pic.twitter.com/yWibo3lfxq
— Amit Kumar Jain (@Ajain_Haryanvi) October 31, 2020
See also: 7 Best Places To Grab Ramen In Boston
[Featured image: Instagram / @oschapov]