Here are the most ‘grammable spots in Boston this fall.
There’s no doubt that Boston’s a beautiful city all year round, but we can’t deny the stunning colors of the New England fall bring a little extra je ne sais quoi to The Hub. The trees bursting with gold and auburn, cute brownstones decorated with pumpkins galore, the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill covered in fresh, crunchy leaves… Fall in Boston is simply magical. Here are some of the best spots to get the perfect autumnal shot.
1. Take a stroll through the Public Gardens
2. Or wander along Comm Ave covered in a crunchy blanket of golden leaves
3. Explore the back bay…
4. There you’ll find some gourdgeous hidden gems like these ones
5. And this other one!
6. Head over to Cambridge for the perfect autumnal skyline shot…
7. And some other hidden local treasures
8. Admire the views from the Fens
9. Emerald Necklace? More like Ruby Necklace!
10. Oh and lets not forget the Mattapan T, the ride to the center is truly magical!
[Featured image: Instagram / @kilavisuals]