Boston is an absolutely stunning city and when the sun goes down it’s simply magical!
We love ourselves a good shot of the Beantown, especially the ones taken at night. You can’t deny that when the sun goes down and the twinkling lights of the skyline reflect bright over the Charles River, Boston turns into a magical city. To prove it, we’ve found 10 beautiful shots of Boston at night! Check them out:
1. When the bright skyline lights as they reflect over the Esplanade and the Charles
2. Even the Rose Kennedy Greenway turns into a magnificent light show at night.
3. Just look at that beautiful reflection!
4. Boston nights are beautiful come rain or come shine.
5. Nights at the Reflection Pool make it seem as though you’re lost somewhere in Europe…
6. Even the Temple of Christian Science looks absolutely stunning!
7. There’s also this shot of Charles River, Christmas edition!
8. And this other stunning bridge one
9. Do you need any more proof?
10. Here you go. Boston at night is absolutely magical!
See also: 55 Things To Do In Boston Before You Die
[Featured image: Lance Anderson, Unsplash]